Sydney, June 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Proactive, a provider of real-time news and video interviews on Australian listed growth companies, has covered the following companies:
- Cauldron Energy Ltd (ASX: CXU) (OTCSMKTS: CAULF) (FRA: UFX) has received consent from Melbourne Water, the final regulatory step required for the company to begin exploration operations on the Blackwood gold project in Victoria. Click here
- Walkabout Resources Ltd (ASX: WKT) (FRA: N6D) has finalized the third of its three-step fundraising process with Battery Metals Capital Group LLC (BMCG) for the Lindi Jumbo Graphite project in Tanzania. Click here
- Weebit Nano Ltd (ASX: WBT) created the industry’s first commercial integration of an Oxide-based ReRAM (OxRAM) cell with an Ovonic Threshold Switching Selector (OTS), a critical step in the path of business marketing for the discrete (stand-alone) memory market. Click here
- Australian Strategic Materials Ltd (ASX: ASM) has strengthened its management team to help the company pursue its “mine to manufacturer” strategy of producing critical metals. Click here
- First Au Ltd (ASX: FAU) provided a 73% increase in JORC compliant inferred resources at the Gimlet gold project near Kalgoorlie in Western Australia. Click here
- Chimeric Therapeutics Ltd (ASX: CHM) has appointed the highly experienced Dr Li Ren as Vice President of Technical Operations. Click here
- Galena Mining Ltd (ASX: G1A) (FRA: GM6) continues on track of production from the Abra Base Metals project with Abra Mining Pty Ltd (AMPL), the project’s joint venture, completing its first drawdown of $ 30 million on the facilities Taurus loan. Click here
- Red River Resources Limited (ASX: RVR) (FRA: R1R) received an additional boost at the restarted Hillgrove gold mine in north New South Wales by signing an offtake agreement with the main producer and global commodity trader Glencore International AG. Click here
- Alice Queen Ltd (ASX: AQX) intersected other copper-gold in three diamond drill holes at Boda East as part of the Yarindury Project in the prolific Lachlan Fold Belt of central New South Wales. Click here
- Focus Minerals Ltd (ASX: FML) has released a mineral resource upgrade for the CNX deposit at the Coolgardie gold project in WA with an open pit resource increase of 30% to 159,000 ounces. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast growing companies around the world.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million private, professional and institutional investors committed to the search for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is posted on proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialty news sites which extend our reach to networks that may be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We create bespoke business websites from the ground up, giving clients and their brands a modern online presence and the latest information on an effective SEO strategy.
• Our media coverage takes pride of place on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further expand our online presence and reach through sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what sets companies apart from the competition through in-depth investment research conducted by a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]