Junior Creative – Video Design and Content (contract)
- 24/7 with flexibility
- An amazing opportunity to make your mark in the music industry
- Create exciting content for our artists, events and brands!
- A great opportunity for a motivated junior creative looking for part-time schedule flexibility
Who we are
TMRW Music is the birthplace of electronic music in Australia. We represent some of the most exciting event artists, labels and brands including FISHER, Hot Dub Time Machine, PNAU, Ministry of Sound Events, KLP, Eighty-Six and more.
TMRW is an ever-evolving company that works across the spectrum of the music industry, spanning recordings, artist management, publishing, synchronization, venue management, multimedia production, touring and events…there’s very little our brilliant team of 30+ people can’t do! Our talented artists are winning ARIAs, occupying top spots on broadcast charts and gracing some of the biggest festival stages in the country, including Splendor In The Grass, Spilled Milk and Groovin’ The Moo. We unite tens of thousands of fans across the country to celebrate dance music of all genres, from orchestral reimaginings of club anthems with Ministry of Sound Classical to the underground bass sounds of Aimer, Andy C & Blanke. This is just the tip of the iceberg of the exciting brands and artists we work with!
We are based on the outskirts of the CBD in a fun warehouse space and benefit from a flexible hybrid WFH/in office work model.
About the role:
With a very ambitious calendar of events for 2022/23, we are looking for a savvy and adaptable creative to support our in-house graphic designer and video editor. The Junior Creative will focus on graphic design for digital and print, as well as video content for social media and advertising. With key projects such as Ministry of Sound, Hot Dub Time Machine and a host of events and tours throughout the summer period, this role is an integral part of the overall marketing function. The role will be part of the Marketing team and will report directly to the Marketing Manager – Events and Tours.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design and creation of engaging visual content (image/video) for social media posts, digital marketing ads and OOH posters/ads.
- Delivering a high volume of results across multiple projects – a high level of organization and excellent communication skills are essential
- Collaborate and work within a small team to meet brand guidelines and deliver on campaign plans and results.
- Present your own ideas to evolve the creative direction
- Ensure that your designs meet the company’s current brand style and design goals
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated individual with a self-starter attitude and a passion for graphic design, video editing and motion graphics
- Someone with a strong, creative vision who isn’t afraid to take on creative/design tasks, no matter how big or small
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, etc.)
- Experience in creating graphic designs for engaging social media content and effective advertisements. Including graphic design, photographic content and graphic animations.
- Someone with motion graphic design skills and additional videography skills will be highly considered!
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] Our appreciation and thanks go to anyone who decides to apply for this position; however, we will only be able to respond to candidates whose experience and qualifications closely match our requirements.